The National Resource Center for Child Welfare Data and Technology will be hosting a free, open webinar on April 12, 2012 to discuss the privacy aspects of data exchange for juvenile data.
Date & Time: April 12, 2012: 2 – 3:30 p.m. Eastern (1 p.m. Central, Noon Mountain, 11 a.m. Pacific)
Are you encountering any of these challenges in your data-exchange projects?
- How can we comply with laws that say “these data are protected” and also laws that say “share these data”?
- We want to share information, but we can’t get past the MOU step.
- Each of our applications has its own access-control logic, so how will we manage changes in policies, practices, and organizational structures?
Join us April 12 for an interactive, practical discussion about developing enforceable privacy policies that enable sharing protected information with your partners.
- Part 2: "Looks good on paper, but does it work in The Real World?" - Fresno County: Sharing School Records to Improve Education Outcomes
- Part 3: "There are a lot of moving parts - how the heck will I manage this?" - Aaron Gorrell, NRC-CWDT (Waterhole Software):
For further information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To register, click here: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/869042601