It’s time to act fast if you don’t want to miss the last of four BJA-sponsored conferences to be held at the Hyatt Regency-Jacksonville Riverfront June 4-6, 2007. The cutoff date to reserve your hotel rooms is May 12.
Register now at: http://www.search.org/conferences/2006reginfosharing/
Can your organization afford to lag behind in the critical area of planning, managing, and implementing technology solutions for your information sharing systems? If not, now is your chance to take advantage of this great opportunity to:
- Hear success stories from justice and public safety practitioners from your region and across the nation as they discuss pitfalls to avoid, lessons learned, and what has worked for them.
- Learn how to use the latest developments in policy, privacy and security, technologies, and standards to solve your information sharing challenges.
- Participate in daily breakout sessions tailored specifically for executives, managers and implementers
- Benefit from sessions that focus on strategic planning, best practices, information exchange modeling, knowledge management, partnership building—and more!
- Network with fellow practitioners from local, state, and federal agencies.
Some recipients of this email may already have attended one of the earlier conferences, and we are glad to have met you. We have included you as a recipient so that you may encourage others in your organization to attend this last conference.
Sponsored by the Bureau of Justice Assistance (BJA), Office of Justice Programs, U.S. Department of Justice, in cooperation with SEARCH, The National Consortium for Justice Information and Statistics, and the GJXDM Training and Technical Assistance Committee.