Since as you may know we will be rather busy next week at the CTC-2015 Conference in Minneapolis, I thought we should share the video streaming schedule at the conference for those of you who won’t be able to attend.
The schedule is available on the conference website at: http://www.ctc2015.org/Education-Program/Streaming.aspx But please remember that all times listed are USA Central Daylight Time.
While non-attendees will miss many benefits of the conference, you will be able to see many excellent sessions. Some of the sessions that will be available are:
- A Perspective of 20 Years of Electronic Court Records
- eCourtMN Tools Developed for Minnesota Judges by Minnesota Judges
- Don’t Let the Cloud Rain on Your Parade: Policy Questions
- Zero to Something: The Start and Evolution of Mobile Apps in New Jersey (a McMillan award finalist)
- Empowering Court Users to be Effective – Anytime, Anywhere (more McMillan award finalists)
- Paperless, Seamless, Painless: e-Integrating and Transforming Court Services – The Singapore Experience
- Judicial Tools: An Opportunity to Rethink How Courts Conduct Business
- Business Process Management and Case Management Frameworks: Built to Change (my session with John Matthias)
It is really great that we can share this and more information with everyone in the courts. I hope you will be able to watch.