The Forum on the Advancement of Court Technology (FACT), a special committee of NACM, is pleased to invite you to nominate a court or court-related website for its 2013 Top Ten Websites Award. All nominations are due no later than May 15 to be considered.
The awards will be announced at the NACM Annual Conference in San Antonio, Texas, on Wednesday, July 17 during the exhibit hours. Winners will have their websites featured on the FACT website and will receive an eBadge to display on their website. Any court or court-related website is eligible to win the award provided it did not win the award the previous year. However, previous winners will be considered for a new Honorable Mention award category.
Websites will be judged according the following criteria:
- Interactive capabilities (e-pay, e-filing, subscriptions, etc),
- Access to public records and other helpful information
- User Interface (layout, navigation, ease of use, etc)
- Optimization for mobile services
- Accessibility (508 Standards)