Two educational programs were announced by NIEM and the Center for Legal & Court Technology.
National Information Exchange Model (NIEM) Townhall
By E-mail on January 8, 2013 it was announced that a virtual (online) Town Hall meeting will be held on Thursday, February 14, 2013 at 2:00 p.m. EST.
The meeting will focus on the community’s hard work and successes that have helped elevate NIEM to the next level. Agenda includes:
- Donna Roy, NIEM Executive Director: Preview of 2013 NIEM highlights.
- Andrew Owen, NTAC Co-Chair: Progress on the NIEM Version 3.0 Release.
- Joe Bodmer and David Tabler, NIEM Human Services Domain Leaders: Community engagement and growth of the Human Services domain.
- Doug Robinson, NASCIO Executive Director: Overview of formal NIEM adoption efforts across states and territories.
- Joseph Grubbs, VA Commonwealth Data Governance Service Lead: Achieving interoperability across the Commonwealth of Virginia through the use of NIEM.
- Community Q&A: We’ll wrap things up by answering your NIEM questions!
NIEM Town Halls are free and open to everyone. Please RSVP promptly so we can accommodate all who wish to participate!
To RSVP, please click the URL below or copy and paste it into your browser. Be sure to add the Town Hall to your calendar--you won't want to miss it!
9th Conference on Privacy & Public Access to Court Records Announces New Date
Receive by E-mail on January 22, 2013 from The Center for Legal & Court Technology
Dates: October 14-15, 2013
Location: William & Mary Law School, McGlothlin Courtroom, Williamsburg, Virginia
Current Conference Topics:
- New developments in state court record privacy policies and implementation
- The fate of the CCJ/COSCA Model Policy: What has worked and what hasn’t
- Defining the file: What IS a court record and what can the public access?
- New media and the trial Judge: Inside and outside the courtroom
- Family and juvenile digital court records and privacy: What have we learned so far?
Optional Dinner October 14th, 2013: $50
Any additional topics you would like us to consider, please click here and let us know!